For a stay in the
beating heart of Paris
Saint-Germain-des-Prés, a mythical quarter where one comes to take a rest at one of Café de Flore's tables, leaf the pages of a novel in front of the Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, or wander through the luxury boutiques like Louis Vuitton or Sonia Rykiel.
While the quarter resonates from the sound of its cobblestones and its history, the Hôtel Des Deux Continents tells the story of Rue Jacob. The treaty of Paris, giving independence to the United States of America was signed on this road in 1783, as is displayed in a superb fresco of New York in the breakfast suite. On the floors above, the calm and comfort of the rooms guarantee a well deserved rest from the wild Parisian adventure.
Advantages of making
- A guaranteed better price
- Better conditions (free cancellations *)
- Simpler correspondence with the hotel
- Exceptional offers
Your stay at Hôtel Des Deux Continents:
- An ideal location from which to discover Paris
- Modern comfort in a historic quarter
- Reception open 24 hours per day